Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lot 16 #6000 Swarovski Crystal Teardrop Pendants Beads Jewelry Supplies Accessories

16--#6000 swarovski teardrop pendants, 13x6.5mm, topaz, sapphire, rose, aqua, ruby

My prices are the cheapest online

I sold all of my Semi Prescious stones and jewelry last year on Etsy but held on to my FAVORITE....Swarovski crystals. I guess it is time to let them go. Some of these i am listing are NO longer available. I startted collecting about 16 years ago. I have accumulated $9,732.74 in Swarovski's over the years. When we travel to different states, I collect them from different bead stores. A good portion of mine are bought from FMG.

I got an email from FMG's stating, "We are sorry to lose you as a valuable customer, Thank you for all your business." That was very thoughtful of them. (crying)

I have developed Arthritis pretty bad in my fingers so I can no longer make jewelry. That is why I sold all my my jewelry and stones last year.
Thank you                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry