Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lot of 4 Swarovski 13x7.8mm 4300/2 TTC Pear Drop Rhinestones Siam Red Pointed Back


                            Lot of 4 Swarovski 13x7.8mm 4300/2 Pear Drop TTC Rhinestones Siam Red Pointed BackShape: Pear rhinestone (no hole)Article number: 4300/2 table cut/polishedSize: 13x7.8mmColor: Siam Misc: The color is actually a tad lighter than the photo shows.Please keep in mind that everyone's monitor is different. The shade you see on yours might be a tad different from what I see on mine. :-)14K gold plate or sterling silver plat settings are also available. If you don't see what you are looking for, just convo me!I have over 2500 different Swarovski stones and will be adding more to my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/prettysnazzysupplies. You can go to my regular website at www.prettysnazzy.com to see a huge selection of jewelry supplies for repair and design.  I do combine shipping!           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry