Thursday, January 29, 2015

Swarovski Crystal and Silver Necklace - Shown in Ruby - Available in Any Color


                            This pretty necklace is made with 6mm Siam Swarovski crystal round beads, silver beads, and silver twisted tubes on memory wire.  The silver cross is set with Swarovski crystal rhinestones and is suspended on the necklace by a sterling silver bail .  I can make this necklace out of any of the gemstones used in my other designs or out of Swarovski crystal.  Contact me for availability and pricing.  The charm (cross) can be changed to a different cross or any other charm that I use.  Contact me for photos of other charms that are available or tell me what you're looking for and I'll tell you what I have or what I can get for you.  I can also make it on beading wire if you prefer.  Let me custom design a necklace for you.  Comes in a pretty gift box.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry