Friday, January 23, 2015

Lot of 4 Swarovski 4200/2 Navette TTC Table Cut Rhinestones Siam Red Pointed Back


                            Lot of 4 Swarovski 4200/2 Navette TTC Table Cut Rhinestones Siam Red Pointed BackShape: Navette/Marquise rhinestone (no hole)Article number: 4200/2 table cut/polished (facets are a bit more rounded than machine cut)Size: 15x7mmColor: SiamPlease remember that everyone's monitor is different. The color you see might be a tad different from what I see. :-)14K gold plate or sterling silver plat settings are also available. If you don't see what you are looking for, just convo me!I have over 2500 different Swarovski stones and will be adding more to my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/prettysnazzysupplies. You can go to my regular website at www.prettysnazzy.com to see a huge selection of jewelry supplies for repair and design.  I do combine shipping!           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry