Saturday, January 24, 2015

Matte Gold Flower and Ruby Red Dangle Earrings


                            Beautiful matte gold plated three flower bouquet charms with tiny clear Cubic Zirconia on each bouquet are connected to gorgeous faceted teardrop ruby glass set in gold plated brass. Hang on gold plated curved French ear wires that are nickel and tarnish-free.I absolutely love these earrings! It's a versatile pair of earrings you can wear on any occasion to match your outfit. The sparkle of the glass is subtle and not overwhelming yet, very pretty! Perfect as bridesmaid's earrings as well to make your wedding day even more beautiful!Earring length: 1.80 inches (a little less than 2 inches)Look like a million dollars without the high price tag!♥ Need more than one of an item? Just send me a message here on Etsy and I will work with you to create multiples for you!♥ Not the exact style you have in mind? I love custom orders! I can adjust chain lengths, switch earring hooks, change colors or charms to suite your style! Just contact me to discuss your preferences.For Shop and Shipping Policies, click here:https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/DesignsbyJocelyn/policiesTo see other mod and vintage-style jewelry collections in my shop, please visit my home page at:http://www.etsy.com/shop/designsbyjocelynThanks for stopping by!~Jocelyn~           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry