Friday, February 6, 2015

Ruby Heart Ring-Sterling Silver Natural Ruby Ring-Raw Ruby Jewerly-Ruby Ring-July Birthstone Rings

Another beautiful heart ruby ring!No words can describe my love for deep red rough rubies!

The ring has been handmade by me in my home studio in Athens, Greece. Please note that each heart ruby is unique and thus no two rings can be identically the same.

***The ring of the photo is now SOLD.Please note that I do have two more similar rubies that I can use for your ring (see last photo).Make sure to choose yours during checkout***

-DETAILS-

*Ruby 1 measures approximately 20 mm x 20mm x 3 mm
  Ruby 2 measures approximately 18 mm x 15 mm x 4 mm

*Antiqued look

*Your own size.Please choose your size during checkout.I can also make quarter sizes, so if you don't see your size while ordering, just leave me a message in the "note to seller" section during checkout. Do contact me if you need any help.I'll be glad to help.

Your ruby ring will be shipped within 7-10 days after your order and it'll come beautifully gift wrapped for you or your beloved.

♥ More rings on my shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarrenJewelry?section_id=8016192&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
♥ Please read my policies prior to buying here: www.etsy.com/shop/MarrenJewelry/policy

Thank you for stopping by !

Marian*                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry