Sunday, February 22, 2015

SundaySaleOnlyToday Danusharose Vintage Victorian Cranberry Red Ruby OMC Bezel set Diamond Center Rose Gold Ring plus Fine Jewelry Report

No Layaway option: Sunday Sale Only Pric e
no refunds on full or patial payments no store credit or exchanges, please be sure you can complete our sale before purchasing
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS???? I have not, I have seen black onyx with a bezel set diamond but not this combo!!!...Gold value alone is at approx $132 .!!!! Antique store price is at $850...what a talk of the town engagement ring this would make!
 Read the fine details in the fine jewelry report, just click the zoom button & see :-) Ruby is July's birthstone and that is why I am listing it for you! Compare any other 2 plus carat ruby solitaire and you will see mine is a steal!

INFO: I am a Registered Gemologist and Registered Gemologist Appraiser with the International School of Gemology , the ISG. I will be including in my jewelry sales a free Fine Jewelry Report with photo and identification. The actual report is noted in the last photo as a bonus. Measurements are based within setting of the ring and not removed for measurement. It is a comfort to buy vintage jewelry from someone who takes the time,to have studied,  to examine and truly describe your next heirloom treasure for you! Please read my 100% feedback here and on the other famous selling site and now website under my Danusharose name.

 If you are looking for a totally unique, authentic vintage  one of a kind ring that has been lovingly worn by a ballerina for years look no further......it is gorgeous!!! And best of all  it has been worn with love and has a serenity one can feel and see as you wear it

READ THE FINE JEWELRY REPORT: NO REFUNDS< NO EXCHANGES NO RETURNS NO CREDIT NO EXCEPTIONS All Sales Final

The ring is Marked 18K in rose gold,....it has a purity and serenity, an elegance from another  time and place, dare I say lifetime ago ?

Details
2.76 carat ruby, I believe a lab created synthetic flame fusion, read the fine jewelry report , looks like 2 carat  on the top measurement, lovingly worn,
.OMC diamond measures like a .15  carat
Clarity SI1    Color I   Weighs 3 grams  
Diameter 8mm//Depth8mm@75%/ Table:6mm@62%
Size 7.75 age appropriate wear, shank is 1.75mm in back NO ONE WILL HAVE A RING LIKE THIS ONE!!
Fine Jewelry report has all the details, see last photo, it will come with your ring purchase

I had a ballet school for 25+ years and often received rings as tokens of appreciation and dare I say proposals also from patrons of the arts....and also towards tuition payments, and yes from my love also.I am a gemologist appraiser and someone who loves beautiful vintage jewelry and have been gifted with them from time to time...

NO RETURNS,NO REFUNDS NO CREDIT OR EXCHANGES ALL SALES FINAL..A true ballerina wore this special ring,..box  is NOT included in this sale, just for display

free delivery & delivery confirmation for tracking of course

no returns, no refunds, read my feedback, my previous ring sales have been positive , convo me with any more questions or if you have info about this ring or any thoughts please let me know.... I will check out your feedback and you can check out mine!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry