Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bullet Jewelry ~ 44 Remington Magnum ~ Ruby July Birthstone Leverback Earrings

~*~*~*~ Welcome to My Tabby Boutique!!~*~*~*~

I made this simple yet elegant pair of earrings with 44 Remington Magnum bullet casings, featuring a silver nickel head stamp and a inset Ruby Swarovski crystal primer that makes these earrings sparkle!  Mounted in a silver smooth edge bezel with a leverback earwire.  Ruby is the July Birthstone!  The bullet setting measures 1/2 inch in diameter.   (THIS LISTING IS FOR THE EARRINGS ONLY BUT THE MATCHING NECKLACE IS AVAILABLE, see photo #3). https://www.etsy.com/listing/175658991/bullet-jewelry-44-remington-magnum-ruby?ref=shop_home_active_23

Bullet casings have been cut, ground and polished by me.  All casings are different and have their own character marks, I believe this only adds to their rustic charm! 

All purchases come tissue wrapped and gift boxed with a simple ribbon, ready for gift giving, even as a special treat for yourself!

Please stop by my "shop" to see my other repurposed and upcycled jewelry!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyTabbyBoutique?ref=si_shop  LIKE my facebook page at www.facebook.com/mytabbyboutique to see new items I am working on and to enter contests I hold for jewelry or gift certificates from my Etsy shop!

Thank you for looking at my jewelry, have a great day and come back again soon to see my new listings!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry