Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Size 8: 20 Carat Vintage Style, Antique Princess Filigree Square Cut Ring, Man Made Ruby, Sterling Silver, Engagement Ring, Birthstone


                            This filigree ring is unmatched in it's uniqueness and timeless beauty. For me, these are a romantic obsession that brings back memories of exuberance and inspires me to create.This 20 carat elegant filigree ring has intense sparkle and a gorgeous deep red ruby color. The gemstone is Russian laboratory made and a perfect replica of a flawless natural stone.  Hand made using the finest materials available and unparalleled ethical standards I guarantee you will love my work. This ring is meant to impress!◆ Stone Size: 20 carats◆ Stone Dimension: 15mm x 15mm◆ Shape: brilliant princess square cut◆ Stone: deep red ruby, man made, simulated, flawless quality▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❤ Metal: solid .925 sterling silver is finished with an anti-tarnish plating❤ Ring Size: 8. This ring cannot be resized ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❤ I make every effort to take accurate photos of my items, but please keep in mind colors will vary monitor to monitor.❤ A solid wood box is not included with your purchase but you can purchase it for only $9.99 or a velvet box for $6. They showcase the ring beautifully!❤ Please take a moment to view my shop's shipping and return policies before you purchase by clicking this link: www.etsy.com/shop/TigerGemstones/policy▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❏ Domestic Shipping. Need it FASTER?❤ I ship ready-made pieces within 2-3 business days of receipt of payment and custom orders and ring resizes within 1-2 weeks of payment. These times are approximate--in most cases I ship a lot sooner! Please see my store announcement for any shipping delays. ❤ I use first class mail but if you need faster service, please upgrade to Priority Mail when you check out. If you need 2nd day or overnight, please send me a message.▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❏ International shipping information :❤ Please review my list of countries that are eligible in my "Shipping & Policies" tab. www.etsy.com/shop/TigerGemstones/policy. If your country is not on the list, please contact me for a quote.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry