Monday, February 9, 2015

Genuine RUBY Necklace Red Gemstone July Birthstone Child Children Girl Sterling Silver Gemstone Jewelry

This genuine Ruby necklace was made for little girls born in the month of July.
A sweet style for your little girl. In the center hangs a Petite Genuine Ruby gemstone. The sterling clasp is accented by more little Rubies .

I have created this necklace to grow with your child. The clasp may be fastened at any point along the sterling silver extender chain, making this necklace adjustable from 14" to 16" in length. A little amethyst dangles from the end of the extender chain.

This pretty necklace comes packaged in a lovely gift box, all ready for gift-giving.

Details:
Length: 14" - 16" long (adjustable)
Components: sterling silver
Stone: genuine Ruby

Like this style but require a different birthstone? Contact me - I would be happy to create a custom necklace for you.
 See more of my jewelry:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleGirlyJewels

Also see my other shop for gemstone and pearl jewelry for every occasion :
inayaaz.etsy.com
Also see my ring shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WiredUpp                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry