Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pink Ruby and White Pearl Ring, Ruby Gem Inlaid Inside a White Buton Pearl, Bezel Set Silver, Eye Ring, Art Jewelry, " My Eye on You "


                            I call this ring as " my eye on you ".  Pink ruby gem is set in a bezel and inlaid inside a fresh water white buton pearl . This lovely jewel has got a very different shank from wires, wires are crossed like a flower anter.  Black areas are naturally oxidized silver.It will also be a great gift for love and lovers and anniversaires.All handmade in my little bench.>Size; The ring's shank is open from one side. It is adjustable within the range of 1-2 sizes or more, but please choose your ring size while you order.You may see an international ring sizing chart here;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size>> I will hand produce this gorgeous ring is with order.>> This ring is completely handmade. I prepare stone's groove,  I set the stone inside that groove and I inlay it inside the pearl. The shank, bezel...is also handmade so, please let me approx. 10 days to hand produce this gorgeous ring. >> I will send it with registered airmail inside a gift box.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry