Saturday, March 28, 2015

Leo NECKLACE- Large Silver Charm & Birthstone Bead Pendant with Chain- July or August Birthday- Zodiac Sign Horoscope

Leo NECKLACE- Silver Charm Pendant  with birthstone bead and 18" Chain
July 24-August 23 birthdays

Your choice of birthday month crystal bead color:
 *July: Ruby Red
or
 *August: peridot green

Size: For scale, the quarter coin is 24.3 mm in diameter or slightly less than one inch.

All metal is silver tone base. *You may receive a different style 18" inch chain, depending my available stock at the time of order.

 *Please examine pictures and ask any questions before you buy. Comes from a smoke free home, but I do have a cat. Buy with confidence, I have 1000's of positive transactions between by Etsy and eBay shops.

Please see my shop for more vintage items, jewelry supplies, handmade jewelry, and other fun items. www.DaisygatorDesigns.etsy.com
I discount shipping for combined purchases!

Please check out my other Etsy shop, www.Daisygatorhome.etsy.com, for new and vintage fabric, sewing patterns and notions, and items to decorate your home.

Thanks for looking,
Jessica
Daisygator Designs                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry