Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ruby 4mm Faceted Round Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - July Birthstone - s15e057

There's nothing more classic than a small pair of gemstone stud earrings.

I have made these earrings by setting 4mm faceted round ruby (natural, grade A) in sterling silver tube settings. I have soldered tiny bars across the back of each setting so that I could properly center the earrings posts. The posts are also sterling silver.

The ruby in the photos is natural ruby. You may also choose a synthetic ruby, which has is grown in a lab, has the same chemistry and crystal structure as natural ruby, and is available at a more affordable price. The lab-grown rubies are a fuchsia red color.

Ruby is July's birthstone, making these earrings an excellent gift for the July birthday girl in your life.

I can make these earrings with other gemstones and in other sizes. Just contact me for a quote. :)

--------------------
All Lava Jewelry purchases are carefully packaged in a gift box and shipped within two business days of receiving payment.

Please see my profile or contact me for further information.

Please note: If your purchase is to be shipped to a California address, sales tax will be added on when you check out.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry